If you are looking for a solution for replacing missing teeth, dental implants could be the answer! Whether you are looking to replace one tooth, a few teeth or a whole set of teeth, implants can provide a long-lasting solution for your smile. Before dental implants were available, fixed bridges and partial or complete dentures were some of the best options for replacing missing teeth. Now, thanks to dental implants, a long-lasting, natural-looking option is available that can complete your smile.
What are some of the benefits of dental implants?
- Secure – With dental implants, you don’t have to worry about them moving or slipping when you chew or speak.
- Natural – Dental implants are color-matched to your surrounding teeth and made to look and feel completely natural. Your family and friends may completely forget you were ever missing a tooth in the first place!
- Bone health – When missing a tooth, bone loss can occur. Dental implants can prevent tooth loss by stimulating the jawbone.
- Long-lasting – With proper upkeep, dental implants are made to last for 30 years or more!
- Easy upkeep – You can care for a dental implant just as you do for a natural tooth. Regular visits with your dentist will help ensure no maintenance or adjustments are needed.
Replacing a Single Tooth
When you are missing a single tooth, an implant can be placed along with a dental crown. Once the two main parts of the implant have been placed, a custom-made dental crown will be placed that will be color-matched to your surrounding teeth.
Replacing Multiple Teeth
If you have a set of teeth that need to be replaced, an implant-supported bridge will most likely be recommended. This is similar to a fixed bridge, but the implants provide a firm foundation rather than the bridge getting support from surrounding teeth.
Replacing All Teeth
Implant-supported dentures can be used to replace a full set of teeth on the upper jaw, lower jaw or both. With just a few implants placed, a full set of teeth can be completely secured. These dentures can be permanently fixed into place or removable.
With advanced in-house services available, we are able to offer full-service implants through our office. No need for referrals! If you are looking for dental implants in Lititz, PA, call us today to schedule an implant consultation to find out if dental implants are right for you.