Do you consider yourself to be a jack of all trades, a rock star ready to shine? Do you have an effervescent attitude… willing to inspire your team each day? Are you self-motivated and meticulously organized? Do you exhibit unparalleled flexibility…can roll with the punches and cope with stressful situations while maintaining steadfast composure? Would you consider yourself to be an effective communicator, always accessible and approachable by the team? If so, we are looking for you!
As an office manager within the Mor Smiles organization, you will lead a team of driven, compassionate individuals who work hard and play harder. Our team provides unparalleled care to our patients each day — the status quo is below average. Our company culture demands an individual who is willing to take risks, adapt to change, push the limits of what’s possible and work to attain, even exceed office goals! Dental experience and proficiency in dental software (Dentrix) strongly preferred but not required.
Submit your RESUME AND A BRIEF VIDEO (under 5 minutes in length) to Katrina Rynier at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please answer the following questions in your video submission: Who are you as a person and one thing most people don’t know about you? Why you would like to be part of the Mor Smiles organization? Lastly, which of our core values (see below) do you connect with the most and why?
Mor Smiles Core Values:
- Deliver “WOW” through your service to others-keep patients at the center of what you do.
- The status quo is below average.
- Create FUN & celebrate success EACH day!
- Build the plane as we fly it! Take risks, adapt to change & push the limits of what’s possible.
- Be authentic, represent your true self.
- Be passionate about growth & learning.
- Keep the “WHY” at the center of everything we do.