Our growing company is seeking a highly self-motivated, positive individual with great organization and communication skills to join our Front Desk Team. This is a one-of-a-kind office with a tremendous focus on providing a high level of customer service. We offer opportunities for advancement and are willing to train the right candidate.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
Memorize and use scripts effectively both over the phone and in person.
- Must be detail oriented in order to prepare and process business correspondence.
- Must be flexible and understand that job duties may change from time to time and that this individual may be asked to assist in other areas of the office.
- Must be a people person with a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Dental office experience and knowledge/understanding of dental terminology (preferred but not mandatory – will train the right person)
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Dentrix experience preferred
- High school diploma
Why Invest a Future with Us?
Mor Smiles offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. These are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment for the future.
- Competitive compensation
- Hourly rate
- BONUS/INCENTIVE program
Paid Time Off:
- Paid holiday/personal/vacation after 90 days
- Accrued vacation time
- Health insurance
- Employees receive free dental services after 90 days (certain restrictions apply)
- Dental services for immediate family
- Continuing education training around the United States
- Team building events!
- Great company culture!
If you are a people person with a great attitude and you would love to work in a fun office, submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include “ATTN: Office Manager—Front Desk position on the cover letter. Then, briefly explain in the letter why this position appeals to you and why you would be the best fit. Be sure to include specific qualifications, skills, and experiences. If you seem like the person we are looking for, we will contact you for an interview!