Our growing company is seeking a highly self-motivated, positive individual with great organization and communication skills to join our Dental Assistant Team. This is a one-of-a-kind office with a tremendous focus on providing a high level of customer service. We offer opportunities for advancement and are willing to train the right candidate.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Instrument cleaning, sterilization/disinfection, and re-circulation
- Treatment room disinfection and proper procedure set-up
- Take patient X-Rays (must hold a valid certification)
- Using and maintaining hazard control protocols as established by OSHA and office standards
- Providing hand instruments and materials as needed to dentist during exams and procedures in order to help maintain patient comfort and dentist’s efficiency
Daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance
- Stocking properly to maintain adequate inventory
- Seating patients as needed to keep patient flow smooth
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
Dental assisting experience preferred
- Certification from a dental assisting program
- Current x-ray certification
Why Invest a Future with Us?
Mor Smiles offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. These are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment for the future.
- Competitive compensation
- Hourly rate
- BONUS/INCENTIVE program
Paid Time Off:
- Paid holiday/person/vacation after 90 days
- Accrued vacation time
- Health insurance
- Employees receive free dental services after 90 days (certain restrictions apply)
- Dental services for immediate family
- Continuing education training around the United States
- Team building events!
- Great company culture!
If you are a people person with a great attitude and you would love to work in a fun office, submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include “ATTN: Office Manager—Dental Assistant position on the cover letter. Then, briefly explain in the letter why this position appeals to you and why you would be the best fit. Be sure to include specific qualifications, skills, and experiences. If you seem like the person we are looking for, we will contact you for an interview!